Porsche Auto Repair and Service
At German Car Depot we service and repair most modern Porsche vehicles. Did you know that out of all German cars, your Porsche is one of the most reliable made.
The Boxster Cayman in particular needs preventative maintenance to prevent issues from arising. This model in comparison to other Porsche vehicles has completely different issues that can be easily taken care of before a problem occurs. The Porsche 911 are by far one of the most reliable and fun to drive porsches. They only get better as we go from the 996 to 997 then to the 981 in terms of speed, reliability, quality and comfort. Not forgetting the price tag!
Regular preventative maintenance and timely repair are essential in ensuring the longevity of your Porsche’s superior performance and road life. Here at German Car Depot we are specialized and experienced in Porsche service and repair. We will ensure your Porsche has the proper maintenance as highlighted below.
Common Porsche Service and Repairs Performed by Our Master Technicians
Due to the high performance engine of Porsche vehicles, it is imperative that you find a Porsche service and repair shop with not only good technicians but with the right equipment to maintain your Porsche.
Our courteous staff are Bosch certified and fully experienced for Porsche service and repair. We will help you find any problems and solutions to keep your Porsche performing at its best.
911 Oil Leaks
Oil leaks are not uncommon among early Porsche 911s GCD has the experience and skill to perform important preventative maintenance to prevent oil leaks, and has affordable repair strategies to restore your engine’s health should you suffer from such an oil leak.
996 Intermediate Shaft Bearing Failure
The 996 version of the 911 and the early Boxsters have a crippling problem with their intermediate shaft bearings failing if not caught early can cause catastrophic engine damage.
Porsche Cayenne Coolant Loss
Porsche Cayennes have plastic coolant lines that run under the intake. Too often the seals fail, causing the plastic pipes to rot, resulting in loss of coolant. GCD has experience in repairing this issue.
Porsche Cayenne Clunking and Vibration
Porsche Cayennes often suffer from clunking and vibration during acceleration. This is commonly caused by failed drive shaft carrier bearings. GCD can inspect your Cayenne and determine whether it is at risk for drive shaft carrier failure and has the equipment and expertise required to effectively repair this issue.
Porsche Check Engine Light, Rough Running and White Smoke
Porsche 911, Boxster, Caymans often trigger the check engine light and experience rough running, accompanied at times by white smoke from the tailpipe. This is typically caused by failing crankcase vent vales or oil separators.
Porsche Heavy Clutch Pedal
Porsches often suffer from a “heavy clutch pedal”. The problem is commonly a result of the clutch assist pressure accumulator failing. GCS's master technicians can diagnose this issue and restore your Porsche Turbo’s performance, typically with replacement of the accumulator and slave cylinder.
GCD Porsche Diagnosis, Service and Repair
German Car Depot has the cutting-edge equipment and master-level technicians with specific experience and training in Porsche service and repair necessary to maintain and repair your Porsche vehicle.
As with all service and repairs performed at GCD , we will diagnose issues with your Porsche and identify key areas of preventative maintenance, and will discuss all of your options with you before performing and work.
When it comes to Porsche service, we have you covered. Our knowledgeable staff and fully equipped shop will provide you with the most comfortable Porsche experience you can have. We will take care of your Porsche as if it was our own. Our service includes anything from routine maintenance to complete and accurate mechanical and diagnostic repairs.
Porsche Factory Maintenance
- Minor service
- Oil and filter change
- Major maintenance service
- Annual maintenance
- Mileage based maintenance 15k, 30k, 45k, 60k, 75k, 90k, 105k, 120k, 135k, 150k, etc
- Spark plug replacement
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Brake Fluid Service
- Cooling System Service
- Transmission Service automatic or manual
- Transfer case service
- Differential service
- Valve adjustment
- Battery maintenance and replacement
- Fuel injection cleaning and servicing
- Serpentine - V-belt and tensioner replacement
Additional Porsche Services
- Check engine light, Service engine soon light scanning, diagnosing and repair.
- Control unit coding and programming
- Fuel injection diagnosing and repair
- Fuel system including fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel injectors
- Engine repair
- Valve adjustment
- Cooling system repair including radiator, water pump, thermostat
- Diesel injection service and repair
- Motor mounts
- Timing chain, tensioners and guide repair
- Electrical diagnosing and repair
- Starting and charging systems diagnosing and repair
- Brake system repair
- ABS brake system service and repair
- Automatic and manual transmission repair and servicing
- Drive axles, CV joints, driveshafts
- Clutch systems, clutch controls slave and master cylinders
- Air Conditioning repair and servicing
- Suspension components, shock, struts, sway bar
- Eletronic, Hydraulic and Air controlled suspension system
- Steering components, power steering pump, rack, tie rod assemblies