As a trusted and reputable Audi repair shop in Broward County, German Car Depot can diagnose and service your automatic or manual transmission and get your Audi running perfect again. Get the highest quality of workmanship, guaranteed, and also receive fair and affordable pricing… much less than at a dealership.
We serve Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Dania Beach, Miramar, Sunny Isles Beach, and more!
Common Audi Transmission Problems
The most common transmission problems for Audi Transmissions are:
Contact our Audi Certified Technicians and ask a question! Call us Today: 954-921-1515
- Trouble shifting gears
- Slipping Transmission – when an automatic transmission is put in drive and the engine races
- Grinding or rattling noise – which may stop once the transmission is warmed up
- Loss of reverse gear – a common problem for Audi A4 CVT
- Stuck in one gear
- Low fluid levels – shifting is slower or slipping. There could be a leak
- Noisy transmission – it can indicate that parts are not properly interacting with each other
- Check engine light comes on – Possible transmission issue
We have saved South Florida Audi drivers thousands of dollars, by repairing or rebuilding their Audi transmission here are German Car Depot!