November is a time of thanking and giving. Before the holidays are in full swing, we thought this is the perfect time to take a moment and realize how grateful we are for our vehicles. Cars nowadays are safe, more efficient, and last longer. Here are some of the best automotive inventions for which we're thankful:
- Smartphone Integration - Most car manufacturers now have an app for everything! Some apps can check your fuel and tire levels, unlock your doors, and remotely start your engine with a push of a button.
- Bluetooth - This one might not be as new, but remember the old days when we needed cassette tapes, CDs, or an aux to listen to our jams? With the implementation of Bluetooth, we can stream anything wirelessly!
- LED Lights - LED lights are not only brighter, but they also rarely need to be repaired or replaced. These lights are more vivid than ever while being energy efficient and help you see the road clearly to avoid accidents.
- Rear-Cross Traffic Alert & Backup Camera - You may be shocked to learn that car crashes happen in parking lots more often than not. With rear-cross traffic warnings, you will be signaled when vehicles or even pedestrians are approaching your car while it is in reverse.
- Seatbelts - While these aren't everyone's favorite, seat belts have impacted many of our lives for the better. They continuously keep us safe and secure while we are on the road.
- Seat Warmers - These may be considered a luxury accessory, but they are definitely worth mentioning in the fall and winter.
The fantastic team at German Car Depot is always willing to help out customers with their automotive needs. For quality services and repairs on BMW, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Volkswagen, and Audi, please feel free to give us a call or visit today.