BMW Brake Systems - BMW ABS Systems
The braking systems on your BMW are high-tech and designed for optimal stopping distance. It might be convenient to accelerate in your BMW, but stopping efficiency matters. German Car Depot technicians are highly trained professionals who understand every component involved in stopping your vehicle.
Every time you hit the brakes, you're putting stress on your BMW brake systems / ABS components, which cause them to wear down. When you bring your car to German Car Depot, you can rest assured that every vehicle gets closely inspected when replacing brake system or ABS components.
Developed originally in 1929 for aircraft, the ABS system in your BMW is an advanced piece of technology with lots of vital parts. Responsible for maintaining a safer breaking pressure, your BMW ABS System prevents your wheels from locking up under heavy braking. Getting your ABS system inspected is an essential part of maintaining your vehicle.
The brake system repairs and services we provide for your BMW include:
- Rotor and Pad Replacement
- Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Brake Fluid Change / Flush
- Brake Pad Warning Light Reset
- Diagnose & Repair ABS (Anti-lock Brake System)
- ABS Control Module Failure
- Caliper Replacement
Common signs of your BMW needing Brake System Servicing:
- Squealing or humming while braking
- Brake peddle feeling softer or requiring more pressure
- Steering wheel shaking while braking
- Brake servicing icon displayed on your dash
If you are experiencing any of these common BMW brake system problems, schedule an inspection by a trained professional at German Car Depot.